08 January 2011

Hello all! My apologies for being absent on here. I hope everyone has wonderful break. I am enjoying reading everyones posts. A lot of progress with all of you! Below is some imagery manipulation I have been working with. It deals with textures and applying them to an image to give a realistic feel. Let me know what you guys think! The textures and model are all free stock images that i borrowed. Figured I would practice before I start using my own once I finish up my photoshoot.
-------------------------------------------------
I've also been playing around with color schemes,phrases, and logos. I will have to post those when I move back in tomorrow because it is all saved on the ODU server for now.
-------------------------------------------------
I also am meeting up with breast cancer surviver Zoe next week and she is going to share her story with me about her first hand experience with breast cancer at a very young age.

No comments:

Post a Comment