23 January 2011

Names

I Googled punk rock bands because I thought that those were the types of phrases that would sound good for senior show... some of them I actually thought were good or we could change a little to fit better....

Against All Authority
Against All Odds
Anonymous
Articles of Truth
Big in Japan (that one is just funny)
Count Me Out
The Damned
Disrupt
The Exploited
Eye for an Eye
Running Joke

ehh.. Ill look though the rest of the alphabet later.  But I thought it was worth a shot.

2 comments:

  1. Some of these are really funny - I like the idea of going with something like this, so there is an element that relates to our show, but also a comical element =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I'm familiar with a few of these bands for sure. There is something funny about it. "Articles of Truth" hahah, how perfect

    ReplyDelete