14 February 2011

This isn't about MY work, but about something that I thought we all might be able to benefit from.
A friend of mine from home sent me this link, and I'm thinking about ordering from this site!!

Basically, you can order 250 personalized basic business cards for FREE! Or choose from thousands of premium business card designs and get 250 for $3.99. Shipping and handling is around $5 something, but the most you'll end up spending on 250 cards is $10 including shipping!!

I know that most of us (including myself) would like to design our own business cards from the ground up, but considering that we have less than 3 months (!!!!) until the opening of Under the Influence, and other card companies are more expensive, I figured this might help some of us out if we just want some basic business cards to set out for the show.

Hope this helps some of you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment