14 March 2011

Hey guys - I tried to do some rough outlines for business cards that seem less business-oriented and more art-centric.

The matte aqua "fine artist" looks odd here, but I was thinking of it as being in foil, just can't show that on Word. I'll bring the card samples I was talking about to class tomorrow to better illustrate what I'm envisioning.

My only reservation about using my art on my business card is that pretty much all I paint is human figures, and I didn't know if people would assume that I'm either Jared or Joe haha.

1 comment:

  1. I honestly like these ones better than the others. If you are worried about people worring that you are a man (which would be weird with the name Jessica) then paint yourself. That would be kinda cool to see how you could paint yourself.. and I mean you have modifications too so it could work both ways?

    ReplyDelete