19 March 2011

MY RUN

Hey!

If you remember me mentioning this in class, the movie about the man who list his wife to breast cancer will be in theaters for 1 NIGHT ONLY!! I am thinking about going to see it and was wondering if anyone would like to join. Here is a link to MY RUN

The night it will be showing is March 31st, and will be at Easton, I was thinking fo heading there to watch it.

Tickets are $12.50 a person
Time starts at 7:00pm. I was thinking of leaving around 6:30 to get there.

Josh

2 comments:

  1. That looks really interesting, I'd like to go see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be interested, but I can't commit yet. My brother is supposed to be getting his leave from Afghanistan around that time, so if that is the case I'd probably be leaving for Cincy right after class.

    ReplyDelete