28 January 2011

Scar Stories??

I've started the very bare-bone-beginnings of my book on Blurb (such fun!! both Blurb and the alliteration I just made..tehe!) and I'm playing around with themes, layouts, filling in blanks, etc., and I realized that I hadn't chosen a name for my book yet.

For some reason, "Scar Stories" popped into my head. I googled it, and it's been used a couple times before in various things, like a tattoo artist flash exhibition and an art exhibit that literally featured scarred people telling their stories about how they acquired said scars, but it hasn't been used much more than that. I've thought of a few other potential titles, but none of them seem to grab me and really excite me like Scar Stories!

What do you guys think about this potential title?

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm.... well honestly it does get my attention, but for some reason I feel like it has a negative feeling to it, like there are even sad stories inside.

    ReplyDelete