19 January 2011

Wanna help??

Hey guys - I know that I've been focusing on heavily modded people in my show so far, and I really want to get a broad range of level of modification. I think it's kind of against the point of my show to focus on only professionals in the field.

I was wondering if anyone in the class would want to participate? Even if you just have one piercing or tattoo! I wouldn't even have to paint you if you're not comfortable with that, I'm mostly interested in getting people for the book I'm putting together. Also, if you guys know anyone who's interested, send 'em my way.

Thanks!!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to help! I just have one tattoo and a couple average (or what I feel is average) piercings. You can take a pic of whatever you would like. :)

    ReplyDelete