24 February 2011

Back of the post card info

Jessica Beckett
Jessica Biretta
Deanna Taylor
Jennifer Michael
Justina Nnajifor
Josh Watson
Ryan Chitwood
Michael Szall
**I've been trying to work to break up all those DAMN J's!!

-Ohio Dominican University
Wherle Hall Gallery
1216 Sunbury Road
Columbus, Ohio 43219

-May 1, 2011 - ??

-Opening 5-7 pm


**KEY WORDS**
Art & Design exploring behavior and identity
Truth
Impact
Interpretation
100 years
Centennial
Social Responsibility

(Josh, I really loved the way you worded your little paragraph.  Some of us just have a way with words and I am not ashamed to say I am not of those people.  Do you think maybe you could post what you have when you can so I could use some of your words?)

HAPPY DESIGNING!

2 comments:

  1. PS: What size is this card we are making?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working with a document 4x6 I figure that is the standard postcard size?

    ReplyDelete