07 February 2011

color schemes and rough ideas/sketches for show title

Hey guys, I've been playing with ideas. I really like some of the color pallettes. I don't really like any of the sketches or ideas I have. I really like the idea of the illustration that Jessica Biretta mentioned. The more I think about it, the more our faces kind of makes sense. At first I was against it because I feel like our explorations of identity are so far outside ourselves- but I suppose they are all chosen and explored by us.

5 comments:

  1. I really like the two groups at the bottom right. Something about the one on the farthest bottom right seems to really fit, because of the way the word "influence" is divided, it alludes to the fact that things may not always be as they seem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color scheme on the left with the green. I dont know why. I also like the layouts with the grey bar. Very nice Chitwood, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the color schemes on the far right & far left and also like the bottom right example of under the influence. good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are good work Ryan. I like the color schemes on the far right and far left.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I REALLY DIG THE LAST ONE RYAN

    ReplyDelete