13 March 2011


Hey guys, Blogger is kindly not allowing me to post individual pictures today, but I found a way to send images to our blog via text!! How awesome. So instead of making seven separate blog posts with a single image each, I just took a picture of all the stuff I've been working on. That should suffice until Blogger decides to let me post images again =]

This is what some of my stuff looks like after adding background colors. The colors are pretty vibrant, but that doesn't translate through this photo very well.

2 comments:

  1. What is going on behind the paintings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how I plan on setting up my show! Just kidding =] The green circles are just some wall art, and the thing in the center is a piece from Green Art last semester. With all my posters and photos, I have limited wall space, so this wall was the only place I had available to hang my paintings =] I didn't realize how odd that looks when I first posted it ha.

    ReplyDelete