29 December 2010

Don't Delete This??

I've realized that this whole Don't Delete Yourself thing is going to be really hard for people to do.  Its hard for me sometimes!!  I mean look at this mess!  This is at the Kistner Family Christmas and my Uncle Mike is a big fat creeper with the camera!  Lord only knows what I was even doing in this picture.

I have been reading all the comments and you all have no idea how much I appriciate them!  I needed you guys soo bad!!  I posted a note on Facebook explaining Don't Delete Yourself and asking people to send me pictures of themselves along with a note.  I just typed in random letters and clicked on random names so please find it on my page and tag yourself (if thats possible) and send me a picture!  I really hope that I can get some serious feedback and have some awesomely aweful pictures so show you guys soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. Jess - I still think you look gorgeous in this picture! I think this really accurately fits the idea you're getting at - although it sounds cliched, we all TRULY are our own worst critics. Love the Don't Delete Yourself idea.

    ReplyDelete