01 February 2011

Ad Ideas

This is a poster I have been working on with words of encouragment for people who are dealing with ANY kind of insecurity.  Let me know if there are better things to hear or whatever would make you feel better.

On this one I changed a little of the wording around.  I still feel like it needs a little help.  I wanted to talk about it in class today but... ICE... let me know what you think still needs help.

I was also thinking about making a poster for specifically men and then women.  This is one i started for women.  For women body insecurities are more apparent so I tried to think of things that I would want to hear while dealing with those insecurities.  Girls, let me know what else you think would be great.

Also, I have NO IDEA what to put on one for guys so Josh and Ryan, please let me know what would make sence for guys.. even ask around too please!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I like the direction these are taking! particularly the list of encouraging statements.

    The explanation one feels awkward to me still.
    I think your first line should pack a punch- right now, it feels like the way we start presentations in critique or something along those lines. I think the language overall in this should feel empowering and secure-
    I like everything after "Don't delete yourself is a modern way . . ." (although I don't know that the word 'modern' is necessary).
    The last sentence's plurals are awkward too, but I think the idea in it is strong though.
    Hope this is helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the first one! And I also really love how you re-arranged the wording on the second one. It flows perfectly. I'm not sure how I feel about the third one - I really like the three statements in the third piece, but I'm not sure that I like them together? For some reason, "you deserve to be treated like a princess" feels a bit odd between the other two statements. I feel like it could stand on its own or with a different group of statements. These are really awesome though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to add more statements to the last one I just have no idea what else to put on it.

    ReplyDelete