28 March 2011

Lots of ideas

So, I listened to what you guys said about the poster and made the name bigger and right aligned it.  I like the bigger name but I am not a fan of the right align.  I think it balanced it on the left.

This is what I started to think for the layout.  A big mirror in the middle.  The cameras over it on a shelf.  The posters on either side.   Haven't decided order or anything like that.  Just threw it all together.

I was thinking about using an image sort of like this (obviously not on my kitchen table and no glare) of everyday items that we always use with the stickers on it.  This will explain, without using ANY words (since everything else is text oriented) how to use the stickers in everyday life.  

I like the idea of the share the sticker one with just an image and no text too.  If I get the right image the message will be conveyed without needing the text.

Instead of having another poster with the explanation of what to do with the mirror I liked the idea of just putting the text straight on the mirror.  That way the viewer becomes the image of the piece and it solves my problem of not wanting to use a "stock image girl" and the viewer picturing themselves when they read.

I want to show you ideas for sizes for the stickers and a business card idea.  I can't post the business card for some reason.

1 comment:

  1. I know you posted this forever ago, and most of it was probably already discussed in class on the day I missed, but I'll offer up my two cents anyway =] I really like the idea of having an image displayed showing many different ways that you can use the stickers (like the one you took of your phone, ipod, camera, etc. on the counter). I find visuals like that to be really helpful.

    ReplyDelete