11 April 2011

The grunt work

Hey!

After a long evening of design and editing, I have contacted all of the people/sources who have been a part of this project to get their ok, including websites that have been mentioned. One of these websites is Youthrunner.com, and I actually have been emailing Dan, who is the creative mind behind the site, and he is helping me with publishing and possibly putting the journal on his site. Also, I have had contacts from Sean Gallagher, from Logthatrun.com, and he is also interested in the running log.

Second note, Objective C is tough!!! But I have a few designs made for it, and here is the break down, or webmap for it:

Home
|
Quote - Running Log - Community - About
| | |
daily/weekly log home info
map/running route places to run common distances
shoe log groups
local races

No comments:

Post a Comment